My passion is toÂ foster the evolution of humanity by supporting moms to evolve spiritually and to parent in a way that enables their children to retain their spiritual and emotional wholeness.Â
The moms I coach are amazing women who want to parent in a way that supports family life that is connected, loving, respectful, and fun. Some of what these moms yearn for most are:
- Ways to honor themselves and their children
- Deeper gratitude, peace, and joy in daily life
- Easier cooperation and respect
- Profound connection with their children and spouse
- Bonds with their children that last a lifetime
These moms — like most moms — sometimes struggle with:
- Gaining participation from their children without nagging, forcing, pleading with, bribing
- Nurturing themselves and getting their own needs met
- Repeating old habits like yelling, shaming, punishing or feeling guilty, resentful, or conflicted
- Really understanding their children and their needs
- Forming connections amidst the hustle and bustle of modern life
If you want to feel of strong, confident, and authentic in who you are as a parent, please read about my parent coaching.
Though I coach moms almost exclusively, I also work with women on non-family-related topics. Usually these women begin their work because they have realized that their external results or internal struggles are no longer worth repeating. These women have the opportunity to create greater compassion, trust, and connection with themselves first and then within all their other relationships. Find out how I support women in reclaiming their authentic selves.
Whatever the reason you ended up on this page, please read more about my beliefs and my path to see if I might be the coach youâ€™re looking for. I can help you answer the critical questions of your life and put the answers into action.