I want you to be familiar with policies/procedures so that things can run smoothly between us. Please read these very carefully so that there are no misunderstandings later on. The procedures, practices, policies and benefits described here may be modified or discontinued from time to time. We will try to inform you of any changes as they occur. Should you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Usage of our services constitutes customerâ€™s acceptance of IntoMeSee, LLCâ€™s billing policy. Following is the billing policy with which all customers must comply:
We accept Credit Card and Paypal only. Other options must be approved in advance and in writing.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of any changes.
- All contracted fees are automatically charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Payment receipts are available to customers upon request.
- Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customerâ€™s specific billing cycle date. If the credit/debit card is declined, we will continue to attempt to charge the card on file a minimum of 2 times and a maximum of 10 times.
- Delinquent Accounts: All accounts 30 days past due may be disabled or de-activated until balances are paid in full.
- Late Fee: Invoices which remain unpaid after 30-days may be assessed a late fee of $50.00 per month.
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, we may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- Returned Item Fee: There is a $50.00 insufficient funds check fee for returned checks in addition to the amount still due.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, the client will be responsible for the full amount of the collections fees, in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
Cancellation of an account does not dismiss outstanding invoices or the contracted commitments. At the time of cancellation, any outstanding balance must be settled. All cancelled accounts with an outstanding balance may be automatically turned over to a third-party collection service.
As a current or prior customer, each customer agrees to provide 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. We must be the first option in billing disputes. Should IntoMeSee, LLC (Shonnie Lavender) receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customerâ€™s behalf before we have been given a chance to resolve the issue, we have the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, IntoMeSee, LLC (Shonnie Lavender) retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. IntoMeSee, LLC (Shonnie Lavender) will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, we will immediately suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
Our policy at IntoMeSee, LLC (Shonnie Lavender) is that all sales are final. There are no refunds and you are responsible for the full amount of the order, whether you pay in full or choose a payment plan. We understand there are extenuating circumstances that may prevent you from adhering to your original agreement. As such, in special circumstances as approved by IntoMeSee, LLC (Shonnie Lavender) in writing, you may be approved to roll your payments over to secure a spot in another retreat, coaching group, or workshop within 6 months. These requests must be made within 30 days of submitting payment. By placing your order with us, you are indicating your agreement to these terms.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When registering on our site, and requesting our expertise you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase of services, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize userâ€™s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your request of services.
How do we protect visitor information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We do not use Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All submissions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use â€˜cookiesâ€™?
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf. Such as Google Analytics.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browserâ€™s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled. It wonâ€™t affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still submit forms, and questions to our server.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Googleâ€™s advertising requirements can be summed up by Googleâ€™s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
Itâ€™s also important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking (Google)
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Childrenâ€™s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nationâ€™s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect childrenâ€™s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
- Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in site notification
- Within 2 business days
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- To keep you updated on the progress of your projects and maintain an open ended relationship with each of our clients.
- To inform you of special packaging prices and other specials we are offering.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Asheville, NC 28801