The Yes Brain Learning Circle
A whole lot more than a book club!
Give toddlers to teens the tools to build resilience, curiosity, empathy, and calm
- Expand your abilities as a conscious parent — have research-backed ways to nurture your child’s strong brain development
- Gain effectiveness at managing the roughest moments — learn what you actually need to help your child calm big upsets AND learn from them in positive, lasting ways
- Build skills that will empower your children for life — effectively teach your children the social, emotional, and self-management skills that will help them smoothly ride life’s many waves
Easy for you to learn and use!
- Save yourself time — I give you all the critical info from The Yes Brain so you don’t have to read it yourself
- Make the learning stick — Each week I guide you with specific exercises and experiments to build your real-life skills
- Avoid overwhelm — I answer key questions from participants so you’re not left wondering what to do
Weekly chapter reviews
Question & Answer session
At the end of the program, you’ll be sent the recording of a live teleconference in which Shonnie answered questions from past participants. The call recording is yours to keep. You also can talk to Shonnie personally once you’ve completed the full course.
Who is “The Yes Brain” Learning Circle for?
This program is designed for you if:
- you have children age 2-16
- your intention is to have skills and information that enable you to parent consciously with love
- you value learning yet don’t always have the time to do your own reading and research
- you want to give your children skills to smoothly weather life’s challenges now and as they grow
Check out the common issues “The Yes Brain” addresses.
Situations “The Yes Brain” Helps Shift
Establish Healthy Habits Now
Working with Shonnie
“Before working with Shonnie, I just tried harder. I thought if I held on tight enough, did the right things, that I could white knuckle my way into making it happen for our family. If I just did a little bit more it would all calm down. Now I’m more tuned into my kids. Shonnie’s work allowed me to reconnect with my son. Instead of getting caught in a cycle of anger and frustration with him, I was able to approach him differently. He started responding differently.”
~ Melanie T., mom of two in Georgia
“Shonnie, you are a parenting coach genius. I’m deeply thankful for you.
I wanted to share that this morning I combined some ideas from the video on why being on time is hard for children, along with suggestions you gave me and had a TOTALLY successful experience with my son this morning (that was headed in a very bad direction).”
~ Leah S. mom of two in North Carolina
“I first stumbled upon Shonnie by finding her Huffington Post article on ways we could be shaming our children. It was eye opening for me. I immediately followed the links to her website and Facebook group. She interacts with you and lets you know you’re not alone and reaches out to you with solid advice. I’m in awe of her and how devoted she is to all us mamas all over the world. Her work is helping to change and shape our world, for us and our children. I cannot recommend her enough.”
~ Ashley W., mom of one in North Carolina